Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pack's Pumpkin Patch!

Paxton and I have a tradition every year to go with his family to a pumpkin patch and pick our own pumpkins. We go to Pack's Pumpkin Patch in Farmington, and LOVE it! We've been going there for the past three years.  Some past years were so uncomfortably cold that the trips to the patch tend to be short.  As long as we go,  that's all I care! Here are some pictures of our little trip.


We of course had to get our little cart to tote around our pumpkins. 


This picture makes no freaking sense. lol! I picked up a "Cinderella" pumpkin and put it in our cart, and I wanted a picture cause it looks so amazing! It's kind of squashed (vertically challenged) and has a whole bunch of texture.  It is currently the highlight of my porch display. Sadly, it was cut out at the very bottom, but it's what I'm pointing at.


There, that is the Cinderella Pumpkin, but from that angle it just looks like a pumpkin.


Pac found his. And was excited.


Look at the plethera of pumpkins behind him! I love it. I love him.


This is what I look like when I'm trying to decide if I want to pick a different one, or go with the one that's in my hands.



Ultimately, I found a better one.  When it comes to carving them, I like a taller pumpkin.  It gives me more of a canvas!


Family member's carts o' pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment