Monday, November 12, 2012

Pumpkins and Ladybugs

 We invited my Mom and Yajing (aka Angie: She's staying with my Mom for 1 year while she teaches Chinese Immersion to elem. kids) over to carve pumpkins.
 
 Pac just got home from work, so he's eating his dinner. Chicken Enchiladas... yummmm.
 
 I love carving pumpkins. The pictures are worth the experience alone.
 
 Ahhhh....
 
 Pac's, Evie's and my pumpkins. Pac did the Hello Kitty freehand by looking off a piece of paper.  I sure am glad he did it, cause I would've killed that Kitty. I HAVE to trace it. I'm sort of a loser when it comes to anything drawing or physically artistic. Unless I can do it with a camera, I get lost. Really fast.
 
Yajing and I.
 
And then came Halloween! We love Halloween in our house. Just the cutsie parts of it though. Pac and I are not into the really scary stuff. I went into a Halloween store to try and find a red bandana for my costume, and was uncomfortable with the amount of scary death ridden things around me. I saw a little girl, maybe 4 or 5 who was holding her mom's hand and looking TERRIFIED. The Mother just kept walking and didn't acknowledge her daughter's discomfort at all. That too made me really uncomfortable. Oh wells. Like I said, the cute parts of Halloween are a Blast!
 
 Our little ladybug. Pac ended up not doing the biker thing, but diid put on his Jets jersey.
 
 Rosie the Riveter with her little bug.
 
 :)
 
 Grandma Donna came over. Wooo!
 Is it ovbious she was getting tired?
 
And here is a small video of Evie sucking on some fruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment