Saturday, February 16, 2013

A New Year

 
We went on a Valentines Day lunch date to see Grandma Kathy at work and meet Aunt Lexi there so we could go to lunch at the Garden Restaurant. Paxton and Robert were deep into the first day of the RV Show, and Lexi didn't get to see her boy that day either, so we went on a girl's date. I had red velvet cheescake that I actually almost finished. It was that good. These pic are on the Mezzanine of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Little body, big chairs.
 
 
Everleigh had her first cart ride at the store without her carseat. She did SO great!


Playing with Mom's phone. Ok, Mom was playing too, she didn't take these pictures on her own. :)
 
 
A little Daddy-Daughter time together. Love these two so much!
 
 
 Some cute shots from our little "Valentines Photoshoot."
 

 
 I loved this one below in the pink, but couldn't get myself to design a card I liked with it. Much frustration.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it and love her! Also, keep updating the blog I love seeing her!!

    ReplyDelete