Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happiness Incarnate

 
This was actually on Valentine's Day, but it took me that long to
figure out how to get the dang video on here! She was definitely in a happy mood!
All I did, was clear my throat once while I was feeding her, and she started to laugh. But it was a laugh I hadn't heard from her before. So then I started making pig noises, and apparently it was H.I.L.arious.
 
 
She kills me.
 
 
Lovin' on Dad. :) Sometimes Boomer gets a little excited and his
powerful paws get a little too close to her head. Then you see Mama
and Pape bear come out and growl!
 
The other day, Evie and I made a trip to the store (Walmart in Centerville) without Daddy.
We've done this many times, but the funny thing is, that Everleigh was getting too big for her carseat, therefore, she was mighty uncomfortable on this trop. She had a "little" mighty meltdown, which cause me to pull over off of Highway 89 and stop at Grandma Kathy's and Grandpa Babby's house. Alas, no one was home, so Evie got to get out of her wretched carseat and sit in the front seat with Momma for a little bit while she calmed down.
Once she went back into her car seat, she whined like 3 times, and crashed. I felt so bad! Needless to say, she now has a new car seat.


She figured out what noise her mouth can make when her binki is not in her mouth.
Once she figured this out, she now does it all the time. She can also pop her lips.
She loves to play with heavy things. Hand her a stuffed animal, and she'll look at you completely unimpressed. Hand her something heavy, and she's enthralled. Like, a remote. :)

 
Happy girl with a full tummy. I surrender!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That laugh is so cute! And that's so cute that she clicks her tongue! Whitley just spits until her face is turning all shades of red and blue lol. It's so cool to see how different our two girls are despite being the same age!

    ReplyDelete